Chocolate Chip OREO Cookie Sandwich

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 100

Outrageous Oreo’s.  Who knew there were so many possibilities with these little chocolate and vanilla cookie sandwiches~

Grab a big tall glass of milk, you are going to need it after just reading this post!

I subscribe to a blog called Picky PalateJenny comes up with the best creations I swear.  She’s so talented.  It’s so exciting to get the email with her newest creation in my inbox every time she posts!

Ya start out with Oreo’s.  Double stuffed!  Or the Oreo’s of your choice.  It doesn’t really matter.  There are so many combinations now that I think of it since there are so many different kinds of Oreo’s.

And some buttah in a big bowl!

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 023

Look at this spoon!  How cute is it :)

It’s easy to stir up this cookie dough with a smile!

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 046

Smoosh!   Smoosh two cookie balls around an Oreo, that’s the fun part!

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 049Cheese, cookies, crock pot 047

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 052   Cheese, cookies, crock pot 055       Cheese, cookies, crock pot 062 Cheese, cookies, crock pot 063

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Sandwiches

• 2 sticks softened butter

• 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar

• 1 Cup granulated sugar

• 2 large eggs

• 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla

• 3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour

• 1 teaspoon salt

• 1 teaspoon baking soda

• 10 oz bag chocolate chips

• 1 bag Oreo Cookies, I used the double stuff

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.   In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined.  Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.

2.  In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.  Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.  Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie.  Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie.  Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.  Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.  Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.  Serve with a tall glass of milk, enjoy!

Makes about 2 dozen VERY LARGE Cookies :)

Recipe from Jenny at Picky Palate.  For link, click here.

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 071  Cheese, cookies, crock pot 073 Cheese, cookies, crock pot 074 Cheese, cookies, crock pot 075 Cheese, cookies, crock pot 076 Cheese, cookies, crock pot 077 Cheese, cookies, crock pot 078

Tower of Tasty Temptation.  Can you resist?  I can’t!

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 079

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 081

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 082

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 083 Cheese, cookies, crock pot 084   Cheese, cookies, crock pot 087

Yummy goodness!!!!

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 090

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 091

~Terrific Tower of Tasty Temptation~

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 092    Cheese, cookies, crock pot 096

I plated all the cookies up on this silver tray in preparation for taking them in to work in the morning.

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 097

My coworkers will thank me :)

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 098

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night my girlfriends and I went to see “Country Strong.”  We just loved it!

Have you seen it yet?

Cheese, cookies, crock pot 101

What it the newest blissful temptation that you’ve experienced lately?  Do tell!!!

About these ads

This entry was posted in Deliciousness and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to Chocolate Chip OREO Cookie Sandwich

1. Seriously-love it! How sneaky-you bite into it and BAM! haha….great idea!

2. Natalie says:

MMMMMmmmm I saw this on picky-palate and was droooooling and now on your site too :) however i know if i’ll make them they will never make it to whatever party i’m heading to lol.

and the chicken nuggets on the earlier posts look amazing! never thought of the soup mix! love it!

3. That is AWESOME!!!! I never would have thought to stick an oreo in the middle of a cookie!!! :D So cool!

4. ohhhh.myyyy.gosh. Those look like the KING of all cookies!!!! I want one!!!!!

5. inmytummy says:

OMG that is awesome.

6. BIOCHEMISTA says:

I.AM.DROOLING! My Manfriend would looooooove these. He’s almost as obsessed with Oreo’s as me ;)

Enjoy your Sunday :)

7. glidingcalm says:

good lord!!
    i need to make those NOW.

Oreos are my all time favorite cookie :) will definitely be subscribing and reading up :)

9. Charlie says:

This looks so good! A oreo and a chocolate chip cookie in the same cookie!! Yum.

10. Nice tower of temptation, what a great way to jazz up an oreo cookie. I am already tasting the results of your idea. Kids can help me this afternoon, they are going to think I am crazy when I tell them we are putting a cookie inside a cookie. How long did your towers last? I know they aren’t going to last long around here. And where did you get the smiley face spool, cute.

• Oh well, we ate a few here and then I took the rest to work. My coworkers love me! And the smiley spoon was a gift from my mom for Christmas, not sure where she purchased it at. I hope you and your kids enjoyed the tower of temptation!!!

11. Ashleigh says:

OMG SERIOULSY?!?!?!?! Those cookies look like the most AMAZING thing ever!

12. OliePants says:

Good gravy my lady! These are awesome!! You totally need to submit this idea to the fair or something – these look so delicious!

13. Kace says:

OK so this is my first trip here….needless to say, I’ll be coming back!

14. This is genius!

So glad to hear that Country Strong is good. I can’t wait to see it!

• Oh you have to see Country Strong. Don’t talk to anyone about it before you see it, don’t want them to spoil anything for ya! It is good :)
      I hope you get to make these cookies soon!

15. oh. my. goddddddddd. so was the oreo crunchy or soft? i really really want these like right now.

16. Natalie says:

I’m blown away by how amazing that looks. Incredible.

17. Oh my! This could be SO dangerous for me but it would be heaven!!

18. christina says:

OMG those look incredible. i’m drooling!

19. WOW. I kind of love you for sharing this recipe! I’m printing this out now to make for Superbowl Sunday. I wonder if it’d work with the mini-Oreos, too?

haha and I totally agree with your comment on my blog about Kate Hudson’s boyfriend…..she just has a general bad taste in men!! I mean, you’d think she could get anyone she wanted, right???

20. Katie says:

These look soooooooooo amazing! I love that they are double stuff oreos too, go big or go home, lol!!

I seriously am coming to your blog for cookie recipes when I bake some for the wedding cookie table I am having!

Have a great day love!

21. Dee says:

Oh my goodness gracious! This looks unbelievably divine!

ps. that spoon with the smile? how freakin’ adorable! I have to find one! lol.

22. Those are KILLER! I love it! And am all about taking the dessert and kicking it up a notch… :)

23. Does it get anymore decadent? These look amazing. Great photos.

24. How are you thin? How? Really. I have no willpower against cookies! The double cookies sound like something you’d find around this house!

Thanks for more awesomeness Amy!

25. Oh that looks absolutely brilliant. I crumbled soem oreos and put them in a cookie once for my decidedly oreo-addicted brother… but this is a fabulous idea as well! :)

26. This is so creative and probably ridiculously delicious, as well!! They almost look like little Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Raviolis! Haha. I love it. :)

27. Omg, I think I just went into a sugar coma just looking at these pics! Wow!

28. Cait says:

I am in soooooooo favor of making these once a month! Oreo + chocoalte chip in one bite?! wonderful :)

29. Megan says:

I think I just fell outta my chair after seeing these!! I love double stuff oreos, and I love chocolate chip cookies even more!! *Drool*!
    ~Megan

30. Jenna's Journey says:

like seriously where do you come up with all of these delicious desserts?!

31. Andrea says: