Peppermint Oreo Balls

A great flavor combination this holiday season are the flavors of Oreo’s and peppermint!

Christmas candy is a tradition in many households and the Christmas candy ball made with Oreo cookies and cream cheese is a new favorite of mine to make.

Oreo’s + peppermint = blissful treat

This is a new and fun way to enjoy those Oreo cookies that are in your cookie jar on the counter.

Peppermint Oreo Balls

• 1 pkg. holiday peppermint filled Oreo’s

• 1 pkg. Andes peppermint crunch baking chips

• 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese

• white chocolate bark for dipping

In food processor, grind up Oreo cookies.  In large bowl mix cookie crumbs with the cream cheese making sure it is well blended.  Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet.  Freeze for 1 hour.

Melt white chocolate bark and dip each ball in chocolate, covering fully.  Place back on wax paper and sprinkle on the peppermint baking chips.  Allow to harden.  Store in refrigerator.

Simple. 4 ingredient.  Utinsel free treat.

Decadent, delicious dessert candy sure to be a new favorite in your home too!

Enjoy~

This entry was posted in Deliciousness and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Peppermint Oreo Balls

1. boredcook says:

Oh yummy! I love chocolate and peppermint anything! Just bought a bunch of mint chips and Andes to use for my holiday baking. I’ve seen the regular holiday oreos with the colored filling, but I haven’t seen the peppermint ones. I have to look for them! This would be a great addition to my cookie list.

Thanks for sharing!

Pam

2. betsy says:

I love oreo balls but never had the mint ones!!!!! YUMMY!
    I am a fellow midwesterner. We live in the suburbs of Chicago. It is sooooo COLD today! thecoolkidsblog.com

3. I love that you used both peppermint oreos AND actual peppermint. Yum!

Those look fantastic!

5. I’ve never thought about doing the peppermint oreo cookies! I’m going to have to do that sometime soon. I’m trying to decide if I want to make trusty Oreo balls for a treat exchange we’re having at a mom’s holiday party this Friday or if I want to venture out with a new recipe. I love Oreo balls so much and doing them this way makes me want to have these even more!

6. Dori says:

OMG WOW. Seriously, amazingly, wow. Also, love the food processor pic!

7. Ali says:

Oh my gosh, these look so good!!

8. mindymac says:

Thanks for the recipe! I’m having a party on Saturday at my house, but I’m going to another party Friday night, which means no time for running crazy baking up a zillion things. Plus, I’ve been looking for an excuse to stock my cabinets with a box of mint oreos! **psssst, they’re really good crushed up and mixed into vanilla bean icecream!
    Thanks again.
    Mindy@FindingSilverLinings

9. Pingback: The Cookie Swap Incident | Finding Silver Linings

10. crustabakes says:

These look and sound gorgeously delicious! i love the Christmas coloured theme!

11. Lisa says:

And I thought that regular Oreo truffles were as good as things could get. Your peppermint oreo balls show me that there is great potential for something even better.

12. OH WOW! these are a great sweet eat! thanks for giving me the link!