Peanut Butter Crunch Poppers

This recipe is for all my fellow peanut butter lovers out there!

Peanut Butter Crunch Poppers

• 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
  • 1 package of Nutter Butter cookies
  • 1 1/2 c. peanut butter
  • 1 pkg waffle shaped mini pretzels
  • 1 bag peanut butter chips for drizzling and decorating

Drop all Nutter Butter cookies in large food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.  Transfer to large mixing bowl.  Add in cream cheese and peanut butter and stir until thoroughly mixed.  On cookie sheet, line up pretzel in rows.  Form peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls and place one on top of each waffle pretzel until all of the mixture is used up.  Top with another waffle pretzel and gently push down to secure pretzel in its place.

In small baggie melt 1 c. of the peanut butter baking chips in microwave.  Snip off a small corner of the baggie and squeeze to drizzle the peanut butter on top of each pretzel treat.  Before it hardens, place another peanut butter chip on top for decoration.

Allow to harden.  Then grab with your fingers and pop in your mouth for some pure peanut butter enjoyment!

Peanut butter is one of America’s favorite foods.

Creamy.  Crunchy. Ooey.  Gooey.

These simple, easy to make peanut butter treats will be gone before you know it!

My recipe is a variation of this one found on Picky Palate, a site I love!

Now I am preparing for a holiday cookie exchange party tonight.  I’ve got to take 5 dozen treats!  That equals ALOT of time in the kitchen this afternoon.  So I should come home with several dozen treats from others.  Hoping I get some good ideas!

Enjoy~

This entry was posted in Deliciousness and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Peanut Butter Crunch Poppers

1. Ali says:

I just found you via twitter and am so glad I did 🙂 These look delicious!!

2. Chef Dennis says:

now those look way to good, I think they would disappear as fast as I could make them!

3. briarrose says:

These are adorable. I love the waffle pretzels…..adds a little salty to the sweet mix.

4. Had you not “friend request” me on Foodbuzz, I would not be able to find your amazing blog.
    Your holiday treats are so beautiful, and professional looking…not to mention how yummy they are!…you are very talented and have a lot of patience making these treat. Love the salsa idea as a gift, too!
    Wow, very impressive…thoroughly inspiring!

5. What a fun treat! I can see the peanut butter loving friends in my life loving this!

6. Sandra says:

What a neat idea and the picture is great! I look forward to reading your posts.

7. How fun are those?!?!? You keep posting the most adorable snacks/desserts! So great!

8. Debbie says:

Oh man, I love peanut butter so much these are calling my name. I love the use of the pretzels in here. Thanks for the friend request!

9. I’m so glad I found your blog! These look absolutely delicious – anything with peanut butter looks delicious to be. I’ll definitely be flipping through your recipes for some holiday treats 🙂

10. rc1001 says:

WHOA those look yummy!!!

11. delicious decoration looks yummy

12. BigFatBaker says:

These sounds absolutely amazing. Peanut butter is one of those things I always say yes to.

13. These are so cute! Who doesn’t love peanut butter! These would get eaten up quickly in my house.
    -Gina-

14. Yin says:

A real WOW! So drooling by looking at them, I WANT ONE PLEASE! 🙂

15. doggybloggy says:

wow – these look rich and tasty – what would you serve to drink with this – maybe a peanut butter egg nog?

16. Kim says:

Oh my gosh, these look incredible! And they look way to easy to keep popping in my mouth. What a fun treat! Thanks for visiting my site.

17. that looks amazing – anything with pretzels and sweets…mmmm….

18. Kelli says:

Yum! Can’t wait to make this week!

19. meri says:

Cute! I love them!
    I think I’d keep them all for myself though haha.
    Cheers!