Scent Sicles

Wowzer, have you seen these?

Scent Sicles

One of the great inventions of the season!

Why didn’t I know about these sooner?

Hang these fragrant sticks on your tree to boost it’s smell!

Artificial Christmas trees may be convenient and free of messy pine needles, but they sure don’t smell like real trees. Even real trees don’t smell like themselves sometimes.

Thankfully you don’t have to sacrifice the smell of Christmas for convenience. ScentSicles can bring any tree to life with the real smell of fresh-cut pine.  (quoted from here)

My nose is craving this!

Cinnamon, pine, nutmeg, spice, sugar cookie, fruitcake, cranberry, wassail, eggnog, balsam fir, peppermint, fig, mistletoe.   All scents of the season!

Notice the crockpot full of hot spiced wassail at the party I had yesterday.  It was so tasty 🙂

And this Twisted Peppermint candle made my house smell edible!  Seriously!  I could smell it upstairs, downstairs, everywhere.  Totally delicious scent!  (Thanks Jen!)

If your an eggnog lover like me (see here), you may also like this rice nog and peppermint stick soy beverage.  I love this stuff!  I stocked up and have multiple a few cartons just waiting to be inhaled.  Shh!  Well…I won’t be able to find it after the holidays so I had to buy lots of it now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your favorite holiday scent?

This entry was posted in Fabulousity and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Scent Sicles

1. Paula Bennett says:

Those Scent Sicles sound awesome! I love the smell of a real tree, so my favorite scent would be the balsam fir for sure. I burn that candle whenever I’m home too this time of year. Brings back all kinds of memories for me. Your house looks so inviting! Especially with the food there! Thanks for sharing. Love, MOM

2. Wifey says:

The scents sound wonderful! My faves around this time of year are pine, vanilla and apple pie – gasp!

Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

3. Holiday cookies! I love that they have that in candle form now. But I love the smell of gingerbread and Christmas Trees too.

4. allieksmith says:

mmm scented candles <33!! I like the smell of peppermint and sugar cookies! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

5. I quite enjoy pine. It always gets me into a festive mood!

6. 🙂 I love this time of year! My favorite scent is anything cookie!

7. Meri says:

Holla for the wassail! I’m going to have to cook some up tonight!
    I like baking smells the most, but since I’m not an avid baker maybe I should just fake it?
    Get it- fake bake? haha.

8. I’m so glad you left a comment so I can follow you now too! I’ll bring the whole wheat pizza right over… 😉 I am with you on loving the holiday scents. That peppermint candle looks amazing!

I’ve never seen that hanger before–that’s a fabulous idea! I’m bummed b/c I didnt put up a tree this yr since I’m traveling a lot this month but will have to keep it on the radar for next yr!

Yankees Peppermint Candle is my favorite scent of theirs and peppermint is my favorite holiday scent.

10. Kelli says:

That candle is awesome! I was tempted to buy one today! Ohhh never saw those scent sicles ! Where does one find those? Thanks for letting me taste you Rice Egg Nog! I had to go buy some!