Industrial Jewelry

So, a few months ago, on tv, I saw someone making industrial jewelry.  I don’t remember what show it was on or who was making it (it doesn’t matter) and I thought it was so cool!  I also thought to myself, I CAN DO THAT!  So there began my search for supplies to make my own industrial accented necklaces.

Take a look and see what you think!  Do you want one?

This necklace below is one that I put together for my Mom.  It’s not industrial.

I found supplies to make these necklaces at Hobby Lobby, Michael’s and Lowe’s.

The chains were already made.  I just found a bunch of little nuts, washers and whatever else those industrial parts are called (thingamajigs) and added them to the chains.  I don’t know the purpose of all those little pieces that I bought for my necklaces, men should, but they made my creations look cool and hip!

I couldn’t share these necklaces until after Christmas.  Because you know…several gals that read this just might have been recipients {{wink}}!

_________________________________________________________________

YO!  Would you be a part of this chain gang?

Would you wear something like this that is accented with industrial trinkets?

This entry was posted in Fabulousity and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Industrial Jewelry

1. Those are so neat! I love the tiger striped one. If I could figure out how to make them, I would most certainly be part of the chain gang.

2. Katie says:

I love that jewelry! I love things that are both dainty and rough, just like these. Congrats!

3. Kelli says:

I love my necklaces! Thank you!

4. I can’t believe you made these, these are beautiful!!

5. Paula Bennett says:

I love my new necklaces! You are one clever lady! They are sooooo cool! Can’t wait to show them off!

6. annecalista says:

That jewelry is very cool- you should open an Etsy shop!

7. Kristy skinner says:

I love the necklaces they are soo awesome:) You are very creative!!! If you sell them let me know!! Kristy

8. These super rock! I especially love the black and white stripey one with the round washers… seriously badass!!

9. i love these!!! very cool. you should sell them 🙂

10. inmytummy says:

I would wear them. That’s so cool that you made them. They look really good.

11. meri says:

These would go well with a tshirt and jeans, preferably a black t-shirt.
    Cute idea!
    Meri

12. Katherine: Unemployed says:

Wow I love this; so creative and well-done! Do you have an etsy shop?

13. These are so cool!!! I would have to see how one looks on me to see if it “looks like me…” but I think they definitely look awesome right here!