My Shar-pei Scrapbook

I had so much fun putting this scrapbook together of our favorite furry friends Ripley & Journey

This is going to be a keepsake that we will treasure forever and always.

I gave this scrapbook to my husband for Christmas.  Of course he loved it!

Here are the pages of the scrapbook:

Ok, so how many pictures do you need to see of my doggies?!

Just a few more…they are SO cute afterall~!~  How could you not love these squishy wrinkles!

Here’s the post I did on Lady & The Tramp with Ripley and Journey.  Click here.

And here’s the post where I first introduced J&R to my blog readers!  Click here.

I hope you’ve enjoyed the Ripley &  Journey Show.  Ruff Ruff!  Woof Woof!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Do you have any keepsakes about your pets?

This entry was posted in Fabulousity and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to My Shar-pei Scrapbook

This is precious! You know I am all about the pups so I love what you did with this and I just want to grab both of them and cuddle with them:) I used to be into scrapbooking big time but haven’t done it ages but now I kinda want to. Yay for puppy love!

2. This was SO stinkin’ adorable! you are so creative!

3. Meri says:

Awww cute overload!

4. You are amazingly creative! That scrapbook is too cute; thanks for sharing the pages! love it

5. Oh my dog! Those are so freakin cute!
    I’m a huge puppy fan and a huge scrapbookin “fan”. As in I like to but I don’t have the time.
    Seriously, you got my heart on this post.❤ THIS!

6. The Linz says:

Omigawsh, this is the CUTEST thing ever! I have to say – my bf is OBSESSED with us getting a Sharpei puppy. I’m glad you stopped by my blog. And maybe we can virtually train for our half-marathons together? Let me know – as I just signed up for one in June too. Two on the books – means I better get my running act together! Glad to “meet” you!

• Oh, you guys have to get a shar-pei! We fell in love with their pictures online before we went to pick them up in Alabama!
      Not sure about the whole training thing. My husband signed me up without my permission!

7. How could he not love it! They are sooo precious. Just want to smush that wrinkly sweetness in a big fat hug. Great scrapbooking job.

8. Brittany says:

Adorable!! Love it!

9. Wow! Your scrapbook looks gorgeous! I have a LOT of scrap-booking stuff, but it seems to take me 10 years to decide how to arrange the pictures and then I end up walking away from it after that because I STILL can’t decide!😉

10. Lauren says:

Can you come and make one of these for my pup!??😉 haha This is seriously so cute!! What a great idea! You did an amazing job.

11. J.Flo says:

Our cats are our children! So I would have to say that I have made scrapbooks, and am not ashamed to pull out my iPhone and brag about my babies when people are sharing about their children, haha!
    Your babies are adorable!

12. Elizabeth says:

Oh my word. These girls are the cutest! And you did such a fabulous job putting this scrapbook together– I’m inspired.:) Thanks for sharing the link, so glad you stopped by!

13. Your fur babies are soooo cute! You have quite the talent for scrapbooking!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

14. Katie says:

Amy! Your puppies are so adorable. I actually never saw that breed before in person. I hope I do one day. I bet they are so soft:)

Love your family!!

Katie

15. I’m so glad you left a link on my blog to this page; your shar-peis are sooooo cute! I’ve never actually seen one in real life; I’d love to pet one. They look amazingly soft!

16. Cute! Your puppies are utterly adorable! And your scrapbook is gorgeous! I wish I had the patience and creativity to scrapbook, but I seem to be missing both attributes.:)

17. paula says:

Absolutely love the photos of your dogs. I adopted a Shar Pei 2 years ago (when he was 1); he is wonderfully delightful. Your scrapbook is the best.