Cake~~In The Form Of Kleenex

Kleenex

Don’t let your eyes fool you.  Yep, it’s true.  What you are looking at are pieces of cake boxes of Kleenex.

Wouldn’t it be great if these Kleenex actually smelled like they look!!!

kleenex1

Bless the people at Kleenex for concocting these adorable cake-inspired wedges of tissue.

The flavors of the pictured boxes are red velvet, cherry pie, vanilla and chocolate.  I’m telling you though, wouldn’t it just be grand if these tissues actually smelled like their boxes?  I think I’m on to something here.  Their sales would skyrocket!  Who wouldn’t want to smell vanilla cake while you are using a tissue.  Just be sure to sniff beforehand.

Sweet!

kleenex2

So…I guess we have these cute Kleenex boxes to look forward to in the spring/summer 🙂  Juicy watermelon, lime and orange!

kleenex3

(source)

Sneezing is a way your body protects you from things which bother it.   If that’s the case, I should be achoo-ing ALOT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s National Bean Day, so Happy Bean Day to you!  (source)

Here’s a question that you’ve probably never thought of:  If you were to develop a scented tissue, what scent would you pick?

This entry was posted in Fabulousity and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Cake~~In The Form Of Kleenex

1. such cute boxes! i want some just for decoration!!

2. Paula Bennett says:

Those are really cute! My scent would be almond croissant!

3. HaHaHA! Only you girl! How’d you find this?! Sooo Cute!

4. leashieloo says:

Those Kleenex boxes are fabulous, but they make me way hungry!

5. Haha I’m so confused as to why Kleenex would make them looks like that lol.

6. Meri says:

These are so cute! I want to make some now!

7. rc1001 says:

I wouldn’t mind a mint scented tissue. Or a mint chocolate tissue!! Even better.

8. peasandcrayons says:

1. Happy bean day!!!!!!!!!!! lol

2. I bought a TON of the lime ones last year. They are worth every penny! so fun!

3. good call on the BB&B bins! i’m stocking up too! little bins and baskets make organizing foolproof! i love it!

xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

ps: soooo flipping glad you found me in bloggy land! =)

9. Are you serious? I WOULD BUY THESE.. all of them!!!!

10. I’m slightly disturbed by these…hmmm..what if a TP roll is next!? lol

11. Morgan says:

these are too cute! thanks for stopping by the blog. and don’t forget to enter the NIVEA giveaway: http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

12. Oh my gosh! You ARE onto something here! How awesome would cake scented tissues be?!

13. I would want to be cinnamon vanilla swirl. 🙂