Cookie Dough Stuffed Truffles

cookie dough truffles

~~Shake Your Bon Bon, Shake Your Bon Bon~~~

These truffles stuffed with sweet cookie dough are definitely worth dancing for!

The delicious taste of chocolate chip cookie dough turned in to a decadent truffle filling and then dunked in drippy milk chocolate and then popped in to your mouth, for that dance party that I was talking about!  Party in your mouth!

Yes, it’s confession time.  You know you’ve done it.  I’ve done it a lot

Sunday cooking 001 Sunday cooking 002

First you mix up the dough in a big bowl with a mixer.  Then stir in the chocolate chips.  Chill in refrigerator.

Sunday cooking 010 Sunday cooking 011 Sunday cooking 012

Form in to balls and place on wax paper lined baking sheet.  Place in freezer for 30 minutes or until frozen.

Sunday cooking 026 Sunday cooking 027 Sunday cooking 028

Place frozen cookie dough ball in melted chocolate to coat and place back on waxed paper lined sheet until coating has hardened.

Sunday cooking 029 Sunday cooking 030 Sunday cooking 031

Cookie Dough Stuffed Truffles

• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 c. sugar
  • 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
  • 1/3 c. milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 3/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • Chocolate for dipping

In large bowl with electric mixer, beat butter and sugars together.  Add in milk and vanilla extract.  Mix in flour, baking soda and salt until thoroughly blended.  With a spoon, stir in chocolate chips.  Chill dough in refrigerator for at least 30 min. so it will be firm enough to make balls out of.

Form 1 inch round balls out of the cookie dough and place on wax paper lined baking sheet (or something you can fit in your freezer).  Chill truffle balls in freezer for atleast 30 min.  This will make them a lot easier to dip in chocolate.

Melt chocolate in microwave or stovetop.  Using a spoon, one by one, dip truffle balls in to melted chocolate, rolling around, coating fully and then place back on wax paper lined baking sheet and allow coating to harden.

Pop’em in to your mouth and enjoy~!

Sunday cooking 035

Yea, these things are like decadent bon bons.  So easy to pop one in your mouth and savor the sweet flavor!

Sunday cooking 036 Sunday cooking 037    Sunday cooking 041   Sunday cooking 044   Sunday cooking 047  Sunday cooking 049 Sunday cooking 050   Sunday cooking 053  Sunday cooking 055

Really, these are easy to make.  They may look like they are time consuming, but they totally are not.

Sunday cooking 056

With no raw eggs in this cookie dough, that means you can eat as much as you want without getting sick.  Unless of course, you get sick from all the sugar 🙂

Go ahead and make the confession, you know you’ve eaten plenty of cookie dough before you actually bake your cookies, right?!

Cookie dough

I don’t know about you, but I’m lovin cookie dough better than the baked cookie!

What is one thing you like better unbaked than baked?

Have you been known to eat lotsa dough before your cookies ever get in to the oven?

This entry was posted in Deliciousness and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Cookie Dough Stuffed Truffles

1. Um….I could never eat an actual cookie in my life if it meant eating cookie dough instead. 🙂 It is possibly my favorite food…..ever! And best of all, I think I could still have these during Lent – I gave up cookies and candy but this is neither!

2. I ALWAYS eat way more dough than I should… lol. But I still like the baked cookies just as much if not more… oops!

3. Ooh girl, I just made these with dark chocolate and they are seriously amazing. My family actually enjoyed one of the recipes I made bahaha.

I eat cookie dough straight out of our big 100 serving tub of cookie dough…I don’t have a problem.

4. Ryan @ Aloha Appetite says:

Holy sweet tooth.

I make cookies that actually taste like straight cookie dough even after baking. I don’t think there is anything better than the dough. Seriously.

5. These look sinful but so good! I’ll definitely have to make sure I have friends over when I decide to make this!

I wouldn’t be able to make those lol Once I eat one truffle there’s no end to it. They look so yummy! 😀

Girl, you must have some serious self control! You always bake these yummy things but are in shape-I’m jealous!

Definitely like cookie dough better uncooked that cooked, always have-always will.

I’ve totally made these before! Try them frozen…omg it is UNBELIEVABLE!!

9. Ohmygosh girl!!!! I always look forward to your posts, because they are the most delicious posts in the whole bloggin’ world!!! 😀

xoxox
    Kathleen

10. I eat a ton of dough when I make cookies! Can’t help it! These seriously look amazing!

11. Amy, I’m hosting a party this weekend. I’m really confused now! I have like 15 of your dessert recipes that I want to make. Now it’s 16! How am I going to narrow it down?!?!? HAHAH! Thanks again Love!!

12. Euniece says:

oh goodness i have a weak spot for cookie dough, but covering it with chocolate brings it to an entirely different level! i would be in some serious trouble around these things!! especially because they are small, so one just wouldn’t quite cut it for me!

13. Girl you need to stop or I am going to be 500 pounds! Just kidding…kind of 🙂

I love cookie dough and as a kid I convinced myself that by drinking milk you can coat your stomach so you won’t get sick (which I heard on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman–great medical resource I know!) I do have to say I never actually got sick from all that cookie dough so maybe Dr. Mike was onto something!

14. OliePants says:

Just when the idea of a truffle couldn’t get more exciting – this comes along! This looks decadent!

15. Sues says:

I LOVE cookie dough and would much rather eat it than actual cooked cookies 🙂 These look incredible!! And I love Ricky Martin too (Shake Your Bon Bon) 🙂 I was obsessed in high school and went to his concert 🙂

16. Monique says:

Oh dang those look soooooo good 🙂 I love the pictures!

17. Toni says:

Oh my gosh! These truffles look to-die-for! I can’t resist chocolate, these things wouldn’t last a day in my house!

18. Oh I’ve had cake truffles before but cookie dough truffles? Bring it on! I LOVE cookie dough! It’s my favorite part about making cookies! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

19. Um… yes. I think definitely yes.

Thanks for sharing this recipe!

20. meri says:

Yes! I love doughs with no eggs, because I never like cookies as well after they are baked haha- these are so pretty, and look deeelicious.

21. I’ll shake your bon bons… um… the cookie dough ones… They look delicious! I actually made some vegan cookie dough (stuffed cupcakes) last night. Great minds. 😉

22. Donna says:

Oh my gosh, these look so amazing!!!
    I made peanut butter cookie dough balls the other day but obviously you can never have enough cookie dough in your life 🙂

23. That just isn’t fair. I’m drooling looking at those pictures and then you dip the whole thing in chocolate. That is just utter decadence. Oh… I found pasteurized eggs in my local market if you want to make these with any of your favorite doughs; of course, your recipe didn’t look like it needed them.

24. Lisa Fine says:

Yum! These look scrumptious, and I love that you didn’t use any egg in the batter. What a delicious treat to serve guests – we have a lot of people over for dinners, and I’d love to have a new dessert to share.

25. Katherine: Unemployed says:

congrats on getting pictures! should those enter my kitchen, only action shots would be available before they were gone

26. Seriously don’t think I could ever make these- I would end up eating all of them in one sitting. I love cookie dough.