Midwest Goes West

I’m giving a great big hug to the desert in Arizona, Nevada and California. I’m loving exploring it.

The mountains. The palm trees. The heat. The sunshine. Love it!

This entry was posted in A Scene. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Midwest Goes West

1. meri says:

Fun photo- you look like a chameleon with your green pants blending into the green background!

2. Holli says:

Glad you love it 🙂 I miss it!

3. Katherine: Unemployed says:

what a picture! that needs to be saved for a while

Gorge photo!!

Aw how cute 😀

6. Oh gosh you are in a beautiful place! 😀

7. What a darling shirt!! You look adorable! That sunshine looks amazing as well! 🙂

8. Fabulous! Looks like you are having the best time! And I love your top! Girl, you have the best clothes!

9. Monique says:

Have fun out here!!! It’s supposed to get back to 100 again in the Phoenix area…. yikes. I was liking the 50s-70s from last week…. Hope you enjoy your trip 🙂