For All You Peanut Butter Lovers Out There!!!

Sugar Cookie Truffles 003

For all you fellow peanut butter lovers out there, how about this delicious flavor!

White Chocolate Cherry Peanut Butter.  Are you salivating now just thinking about it?

You can buy this fabulous peanut butter here from Cherry Republic in Michigan.

They also have delicious Boomchunka cookies and Wonderbars sold here.

I love cherries and I love all their stuff, so yummy!

Michigan September 2008 092

Here I am standing outside the Cherry Republic store in Michigan a few years ago.  And yes, I’ve got a bag full!

Michigan September 2008 026

Michigan September 2008 052

Riding dune buggies on the sand dunes was a blast!!!

And walking up and down the dunes was hard work!

Michigan September 2008 087

Just a glimpse of our trip to Michigan a few years ago.

I really just wanted to share the peanut butter with ya, but thought I’d add in a few pictures too.

Happy Saturday!

What is the most outrageous flavor of peanut butter you have tried?

This entry was posted in Deliciousness and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to For All You Peanut Butter Lovers Out There!!!

1. Sarah says:

mmm, that peanut butter does sound delicious! i really love any nut butters with hazelnuts mixed in!

2. Oh, that sounds like a perfect combo for nut butter! Yum!

holy COW! yes yes yes I am salivating, that sounds soooo good! (and I don’t even like white chocolate or cherry flavored things, but somehow I know that pb would be amazing!) I’ve missed your blog…time to catch up!! (and hope you’ve been doing well, its been too long since we’ve exchanged comments and what not!)

4. greekmelie says:

White chocolate cherry peanut butter? That sounds dreamy and delicious. Almost too good to be true…

5. meri says:

I’ve never had a “fruity” peanut butter, but it makes sense in retrospect, like PB and J all in one!
    Love the dune buggy pics!

Wow that pb must have been amazing!!! I wish i could find some of that stuff here

7. carlee says:

say whaaaa? THATS LIKE PB AND J with white chocolate! uhh, hello healthy cookie dough in a spoon!!
    I seriously want to have a PB factory and make a ton of crazy, freakin good flavors when I get older. How awesome would that be?

8. As much as I love peanut butter and nut butters, I’m not so much on the crazy flavors… weird, right? Sometimes I add a little honey and call it “exciting”. Soooo crazy… ha ha

9. YAY for Peanut Butter! 😀

Wow, as a pb-obsessed girl, that looks incredible!!

11. umm yummmm! right up my alley 🙂

12. Ryan @ Aloha Appetite says:

White chocolate cherry?! Sounds pretty much heavenly…

13. Yum!!! That’s combining two of my favorite things in the world! I’m going to HAVE to make a trip to that little store! It can’t possibly be THAT far 🙂

14. Such an interesting flavor combo, sounds amazing! 🙂