A Chocolate Surprise!

Of course I love Max Brenner’s Chocolate By The Bald Man. I’ve delighted my tastebuds in the restaurant in NYC and Las Vegas. But who knew they had a cookbook.
This chocolate dessert recipe collection book arrived in the mail today and I didn’t order it. Hmm…who is it that sent this to me? I love you.

How about I make the veg-out chocolate cornflake TV wraps. Or the control freak chocolate spread? Intimate chocolate scones sound delicious and so does the Parisian new life chocolate dream cake. Or a philosophical highly concentrated fudge brownie. Maybe the high school bonfire chocolate melting heart cake will fulfill my craving. I’d really enjoy eating the forever young white chocolate custard. But maybe first I’ll make the love and hate doughnuts with dogmatic raspberry chocolate raspberry filling!

And yes, there is a recipe for chocolate guacamole in the book too.

Sigh.

This entry was posted in A Scene. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to A Chocolate Surprise!

1. Katherine: Unemployed says:

I want to see chocolate cornflake tv wraps!!! that sound insane

AHH!! That sounds delicious; all of those recipes! You’re one lucky chick, someone must really love you! Can’t wait to see what you cook up with that:)

Chocolate scones sound delish! Can’t wait to see what you make 😀

4. Chocolate guac? Awesome.

5. Forever young white chocolate custard!!! Do ittt.

6. Monique says:

Oh man I want to receive s mysterious free chocolate cookbook 🙂 yum! What a fun treat/surprise.

I went to Max Brenner’s in NYC this summer just to see it but didn’t get anything. Hello regret!

I really, really, really hope you make that chocolate guac!

8. meri says:

What a cool surprise! I want to see more of it!

9. I’m seriously salivating!! LOL! Chocolate guac?! OMFG!!!