What the fluff?
Did you know that there is a National Fluffernutter Day? It is October 8 this year. I say we start celebrating that day NOW!
Is fluffernutter a childhood memory of yours? Were you ever made a sandwich with marshmallow crème and peanut butter? Well that’s what fluffernutter is, in case you’ve been living in a cool cave this summer and didn’t know that fact.
Go ahead. Add this recipe to your “Yummy Book.” Then find some fluff. And get to fluffing up this wonderful concotion my friends!
Peanut butter, marshmallow fluff mixed with sweetened condensed milk.
Pat the crust dough in to a foil lined and greased pan. Pour on the creamy mixture and sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
Gooey White Chocolate Fluffernutter Cake Bars
Recipe from Picky Palate
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 8 Tbsp. (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème
- 1-14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (I used fat-free)
- 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place cake mix, egg and butter into a large bowl. Mix until well combined, will be the consistency of thigh cookie dough. Press dough into prepared pan.
- Place peanut butter, marshmallow crème and condensed milk into a large bowl and mix until will combined. Pour over crust then top with white chocolate chips. Bake for 25 minutes, until cooked through. Center will seem somewhat jiggly, but will set up while cools.
- Let cool completely, cut into squares and serve. (I cooled mine in the fridge before cutting and for storing the bars too).
One will just not do. Have three or four. Then go brush your teeth.
Peanut butter, marshmallow and sweet milk = a gooey layer that may stick to the roof of your mouth, but it’s so worth it.
Such a sweet and sinful treat. Gotta eat that up. No shame.
Ooey gooey goodness in your mouth!
I’ve been know to eat marshmallow fluff straight out of the jar with a spoon. How about you?
What have you sunk your teeth into lately that has been so sweetly decadent?